I have been struggling with depressing
and body dysphoria issues for most of my life; which is stemming for my GID.
Most days it is manageable when I can just have my work to keep me busy and my
mind otherwise occupied. I also take walks during my lunch break to help relieve
my anxiety which does help at times, but at the same time it does let me mind
wander and I start think/stress about my transition (or lack of) and my anxiety
levels start to get elevated again. Lately, for some reason, my dysphoria issues
has been kicked into high-gear; which I really hate how I feel when I have
these episodes but all I want to do is just hide away from the world and separate
myself from everyone around me. My
friends and people I work with know that something is wrong because I become
very quiet and reserved; which if you knew me is the opposite of who I am and I
am usually very sociable and out-going. I hate how I feel/am during this and just usually have to wait until it passes before I can feel somewhat normal again. I am on medication to help with my depression, but this only helps a very small bit though. I want/need to change my behavior so I won't have to suffer though this again but I just do not know how to? I feel so stuck right now with every aspect of my life. :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment