Monday, June 16, 2014

Bad Weekend / Just Another Day...

This weekend I had a hair coloring appointment which I thought would help with my depression, which at first I did feel a bit better.  I also was planning on going to a TG support meeting in Grand Rapids, MI which is a little over an hour drive fro me.  When I got home after my hair appointment I took my puppies out for a walk to help clear my mind,  this had the opposite effect though and just me think about more about my transition and how I absolutely got no one in my life.  This just reinforced my anxiety/depression and stress levels so after my walk with my puppies I just laid on my couch the rest of the day and started to watch the second season of Orange is the new black.  I keep telling myself that I need to go out more and socialize and be around others like myself for support and made new friends but most of the time my depression gets the best of me and all I want to do is just be by myself.  I want to change because I do REALLY hate feeling like how I do, but I am just lost in how to make these changes.  I am just feeling so lost and alone right now and really do not know where to turn anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment